Sunday, December 14, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

     This wont be a long post, just one to wish all my family, friends, and followers a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. :)

     This will also be my last post for 2014! But don't worry, I'll be back come January 2015 with some exciting news and events about my family! Aahhh!! :D
Good cliff-hanger, huh? ;)

     But now it's farewell to good old 2014. I've had a lot of things to be grateful for this past year. 
     Two of which are:

     My new niece!
     We welcomed my new niece into the Patterson family this year, and what a sweetie she is! Meet baby Ray! <3


Me and sweet baby Ray!
Too CUTE!! :)
    
     I also went through the Los Angeles Temple! Such a beautiful day!


Me at the L.A. Temple!
With my folks
     
     You might have seen one of these temples around and have probably wondered what they are all about. Well, look no further! Here's a really great and simple video about temples. :)




     That's all for now! Hope your holidays are full of family, friends, and awesome food! 
     
     Merry Christmas and God bless!
     -Erin :)






1 comment: